[software-liber] Doua instrumente utile... incercati

Constantinescu Nicolaie kosson la gmail.com
Mar Ian 27 10:09:11 EET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sitepoint.com <books la sitepoint.com>
Date: 2009/1/27
Subject: New SitePoint Reference - Check it out!
To: kosson la gmail.com

Hello,

You've shown an interest in SitePoint products in the past, so I
thought you might be interested to know that we've just released a
major update to our free online reference...

The changes include a complete redesign of the site for improved
usability.  Plus, we've released the first phase of our eagerly
anticipated JavaScript reference.

You can be one of the first to view our new reference site here:

http://reference.sitepoint.com/

To coincide with the launch of the redesigned Reference Site, we're
also proud to announce that HTML and CSS reference information is
now at your fingertips with the release of FireScope -- a Firefox
add-on that integrates HTML and CSS reference information with your
browser.

Full details of FireScope can be found here:

http://tools.sitepoint.com/firescope/

We really hope you enjoy using both of these free resources as much
as we've enjoyed putting them together.

Warm regards,

Shayne Tilley
sitepoint.com

PS: Feel free to pass this message on to anyone else who might be
interested.

Click here if you do not wish to hear from us about this product:
http://www.sitepoint.com/u?dne=1&t=191e96e440434af9&s=536

Click here if you never wish to hear from SitePoint about any product:
http://www.sitepoint.com/u?dne=1&t=191e96e440434af9

--
Constantinescu Nicolaie
Information Architect