[GSL] Fwd: DFD2011: Coordinators wanted

Mihai-Stanislav Jalobeanu jalobeanu la gmail.com
Mar Feb 22 10:06:51 EET 2011

Cu scuze, daca mesajul a mai fost transmis.

---------- Mesaj redirecționat ----------
De la: Răzvan Sandu <razvan.sandu la zando.ro>
Data: 22 februarie 2011, 09:24
Subiect: DFD2011: Coordinators wanted
Către:

 *Coordinators wanted: Celebrating Open Standards on 30th March*

Your city can host Document Freedom Day (DFD) next March 30th as part of a
global campaign to celebrate the importance of Open Standards and open
document formats around the world.

We are looking for coordinators all over the globe to organise local
activities! On our website you can find information about types of
activities to organise, download artwork to print fliers, t-shirts, flags,
and stickers.

Last year, 12 cities around the globe took part in the DFD. Our target for
2011 is to have 25 participating cities worldwide.

Activities such as reminding public bodies about open document formats,
awarding prizes to organisations making exemplar use of Open Standards and
conferences brought a deep insight about the sustainability of Open
Standards matters in 2010.
Join us to make Document Freedom Day even bigger this year!

  For more information about the campaign (translations available), please
go to http://www.documentfreedom.org
*

*
Document Freedom Day is coordinated by Free Software Foundation Europe.
 Please contact us if you plan to organise a DFD event in your city.
We would like to hear from you and include details of your activity on our
website.
*

*
 Contacts
Fernanda Weiden
DFD Campaign Coordinator
Email: weiden - at - fsfeurope - dot - org
Tel. +41 76 4021 866

Loimar Vianna
DFD Campaign PR Coordinator
Email: vianna - at - fsfeurope - dot - org
Tel. +353 86 234 1911

Karsten Gerloff
President, Free Software Foundation Europe
Email: gerloff - at - fsfeurope - dot - org
Tel. +49 176 9690 4298

--
Prof.Dr. Mihai Jalobeanu

Putem încuraja discutiile civilizate cu OpenRespect (
http://www.openrespect.org)