[GSL] FW: MiniDebConf Bucharest. May 16-17, 2015. Call for Talks

Andrei POPESCU andreimpopescu la gmail.com
Dum Mar 1 12:31:02 EET 2015

----- Forwarded message from Margarita Manterola <marga la debian.org> -----

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 15:00:59 +0100
From: Margarita Manterola <marga la debian.org>
To: debian-devel-announce la lists.debian.org, debian-events-eu la lists.debian.org, debian-women la lists.debian.org
Subject: MiniDebConf Bucharest. May 16-17, 2015. Call for Talks

The Debian Women project is proud to announce the second edition of its
MiniDebConf, to take place this spring in Bucharest.  Last year, the Debian
Women MiniDebConf took place in Barcelona, gathering 150 Debian enthusiasts.

We are organising two days of talks and activities about Debian on the weekend
of May 16 and 17 at the new library building of the Universitatea Politehnica
din București (Politehnica University of Bucharest, www.upb.ro). What makes this
event special is that all our speakers will be people that identify themselves
as women.

You can find more information about the event at:
http://bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org/

Debian Women invites submissions of proposals for papers, presentations,
discussion sessions and tutorials for the event. Submissions are not limited to
traditional talks: you could propose a performance, an art installation, a
debate or anything else. All talks are welcome, whether newbie or very advanced
level, for regular sessions (45 minutes including time for questions, 15 minute
break between events) or for short sessions (20 minutes long, with 10 minute
break between sessions).

Please send any ideas to proposals la bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org.  The deadline
for proposals is March 15th, but we encourage you to send them earlier rather
than later.

The MiniDebConf relies on sponsors to be able to cover the expenses of our
speakers. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact
sponsors la bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org

See you in Bucharest!
The MiniDebConf Orga Team

----- End forwarded message -----

--