[Rogentos] Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion

rosemary.gomez at consultant.com rosemary.gomez at consultant.com
Sat Oct 20 04:11:05 EEST 2012

Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion,
Customer Service.
Your Winning Batch No: HLS/LTY/2901
Your Winning Reference No: CHO/029/2910

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in conjunction with the FOUNDATION FOR THE  PROMOTION OF  SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.) held on October 2012, in Madrid Spain. Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 1st category and therefore attracted a cash award of 350,000.00 euro (Three Hundred and Fifty  Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba Laptop.

To file for the release of your winning you are advice to contact our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. James Marshall
Tel:0034-603-300-478
Fax:0034-911-820-387
Email: claim_info at micro-sftonline.com

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former CEO/Chairman and a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Rosemary Gomez,
Promotions Manager.